Field Trip Planning Management Feature
School districts purchasing BusBoss may also add on the web-based integrated functionality for field trip planning, monitoring and budgeting.
With BusBoss™ MyTrips, when teachers start working on field trip planning, they are able to obtain cost estimates prior to submitting a request for approval. The BusBoss MyTrips field trip transportation management system features many other benefits:
- The system automatically calculates field trip costs, comparing layover to round-trip costs and associated fees
- Field trip groups are assigned users with passwords to limit access and individual functionality
- Administrators have the ability to issue purchase orders based on a maximum cost allowed
- Field trip transportation staff has the ability to see the availability of buses and drivers using an up-to-date calendar of events
- Drivers may be given turn-by-turn directions with overview and stop-by-stop maps
- Field trip transportation may be rescheduled and students may be assigned or unassigned without starting over
- Email notifications are automatically sent to teachers, administrators and transportation managers upon requesting, approving, scheduling, changing and completing field trips
BusBoss MyTrips uses a secure Internet interface and requires no additional software for installation. It’s your one-stop field trip planning software platform to ensure every trip runs smoothly and your students stay safe.
Also available as a standalone product.